How To Create a Windows 11 Bootable USB Drive
A bootable USB drive is a great way to install or reinstall Windows 11 on a computer. It can also be used to troubleshoot problems with your computer. In this blog post, we will show you how to create a Windows 11 bootable USB drive using the Media Creation Tool.
What you will need:
- A Windows 11 ISO file
- A USB drive with at least 8GB of storage space
- A computer with Windows 10 or 11
The media creation tool is Microsoft’s in-house solution to create an installation media. You can use the media creation tool to create a bootable USB flash drive or download the ISO file to your local drive. Since it needs to download the ISO to create a bootable drive, you cannot use an existing Windows ISO image with this tool.
1. Download the Media Creation Tool from Microsoft’s website.
2. Run the Media Creation Tool and accept the terms and conditions.
3. Select the language, edition, and architecture for your Windows 11 installation.
4. Select “USB flash drive” as the media to use.
5. Click “Next” and the Media Creation Tool will create the bootable USB drive
6. Once the process is complete, click “Finish”.
Creating a Windows 11 bootable USB drive is a simple process that can be done in a few minutes. With a bootable USB drive, you can easily install or reinstall Windows 11 on any compatible computer.
I hope this blog post has been helpful. If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment below.