How To Secure Your Pinterest Account In 2021
Pinterest is full of possibilities for your life. With billions of Pins on Pinterest, you’ll always find ideas to spark inspiration. When you discover Pins you love, save them to boards to keep your ideas organized and easy to find.
It’s important to protect your information from unknown logins and suspicious activity. Follow the above tips to secure your Pinterest account.
Always Use A Strong Password
- Use numbers and symbols to make your password stronger
- Use a unique password for your Pinterest account
- Keep your password a secret – Pinterest will never ask for your password by email, instant message, or phone
Review Where You Log In
- Only enter your password on pinterest.com or on the official Pinterest, Inc. app
- Check the address bar in your browser for pinterest.com: help.pinterest.com is great, but pinterest.somethingelse.com is not
- If you’re ever not sure of whether or not to log in, go to pinterest.com just to be safe
- Always be cautious online – never fulfill suspicious requests for personal information, including any deal that seems too good to be true
Protect Your Devices
- Make sure your computer and browser are up-to-date with the most recent updates and anti-virus software. Check to see if your browser is up to date.
- Only install browser add-ins and plug-ins from publishers you trust
- Don’t open attachments or install software from an email that claims to be Pinterest
Always Enable 2FA
Use your phone and your password for extra security. Turn on two-factor authentication.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.