Android 11 Beta is now available for development, testing, and feedback. It was officially made available on Wednesday, and so far, there are a slew of new features that stand out. Android laid out its latest features within three specific key areas: People, control, and privacy. Here are of the more impressive features in Android 11 beta:
- You can now prioritize your conversations with your most important contacts in the new “conversations” section at the top of your notification shade.
- Customizable Do Not Disturb enables you to choose which apps or people can still notify you when you turn the mode on.
- A built-in screen recorder.
- One-time permission options for microphone, camera, location, and more.
- The power button shortcuts allow access to your credit/debit cards stored in Google Pay as well as controls for Google Home devices.
- Chat bubbles that allow for a smoother interaction whether you’re on the home page or in an app.
- An “auto-reset” feature that will automatically remove app permissions if you haven’t used an app in a while.