How To Transfer All Of Your Facebook Photos And Videos To Google Photos
The new data transfer tool allows you to create copies of all of the photos or videos on your Facebook account and transfer them to a linked Google Photos one.
- Log in to Facebook.
- Click on the drop-down arrow at the top right of the screen.
- Click on Settings.
- From the left navigation menu, click on Your Facebook Information.
- Click on Transfer a Copy of Your Photos or Videos
- Enter your Facebook password to continue.
- Select Google Photos as the destination in the drop down on the following screen.
- Enter your Google Photos password to login and authenticate the transfer.
- Grant Facebook permission to add photos to your Google Photos library.
- Click Confirm Transfer.
That’s it! Once the transfer is complete, you will receive a notification.
Bijay Pokharel is the creator and owner of Abijita.com. He is a freelance technology writer focusing on all things pertaining to Cyber Security. The topics he writes about include malware, vulnerabilities, exploits, internet defense, as well as research and innovation in information security. He is a tech enthusiast, keen learner, rational and cool person in his professional activities and challenges.